After you buy your bitcoin send it to the string of numbers and letters below. Send to this BTC address: bc1qfrjfxxv6nptscpxnawyupq450l8729wevw69s7– Followup with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the transaction confirmation & your name
Disclaimer: “Diplomatic” Passports are designated for Our Imperial Administration & Government. The normal one will say “America – Passport” only.
When sending payment to Empress Nintiput in the subject of the email [ I PAID WITH….]Send me the name you paid in?Send me a screenshot [ of Payment]Indicate how you sent donation wallet address.
NOTICE: We are the first! Our plight is no easy task yet we are making leaps and bounds, before traveling we must first do our diligence to inform the receiving country. There has to be homework done on your part to legitimately travel with this passport it is new to the World and they have to be put on Notice.
Passport Protected under LOC# TXu 2-049-663
Passport with the Protections of Tribal Sovereign Immunity, Crown Immunity & Diplomatic Immunity. Must Be accompanied with Reclaimation of Antiquitous Status.
Authorities in Support of Empress Ninti and the Aborigine of Amexem
Tribal Government Issuing forms of Identification
International Law – Right to Self Identify
- United States to the UN Committee on Human Rights concerning the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights –Article 1 Self Determination – October 21, 2005.
- United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples – September 13, 2007.
- Article 3 – “ Indigenous peoples have the right to self-determination. By virtue of that right they freely determine their political status and freely pursue…”.
- Article 4 – Indigenous peoples have the right to autonomy and to Self-govern.
- Article 8 – Indigenous peoples have the right not to be forced into assimilation & destruction of their culture.
- Article 33 – “ Indigenous peoples have the right to determine their own identity”.
- United Nations Declaration on the Granting of Independence to Colonial Countries and Peoples- UN General Assembly resolution 1514(XV) of 14 December 1960. ‘Indigenous Inhabitants have the right to self-govern’.
- Vienna Convention of Diplomatic Relations April 18, 1961, “ Recalling that peoples of all Nations from Ancient Times have recognized the status of diplomatic agents”.
- Aborigine of Amexem Proclaimation and Charter declares that we are exercising our power to self-govern and self identify on our land (America). Pursuant to Natural law, Law of Heirs, and International Law.
After you become reclaimated and fully vetted you may order your travel documents like the ones below. Currently 2 versions to choose. Our Tribe also issues ID Cards under the same standing as seen above. Some examples are below.
Q & A: “Peace Empress I’m having issue using my passport traveling card. For identifying to my Credit Union. There issue is 1 no signature and stating it’s a passport traveling card not a passport. Fighting this issue as well. Can you give some guidance to resolve this issue. Peace “
A: Our Identification cards have no “address” or required signature because we are of the land not in contract with the State or any corporate entities to travel upon the land freely. As the U.S. has a passport travel card in likeness no do we.
If you would like to enhance your card with a signature it is not prohibited by our bylaws of our charter, yet not required its up to you what information you want to provide, i.e. address and or signature. This may be forwarded with the 2×2 photo when requesting an ID Card. Ase’
Keep in mind signatures denote a contract.
All verbiage [ intellectual property] , content, trade marks, trade names, seals, symbols, pictures is/ are copy claimed and copy righted by the publisher/ creator of this website and the aforementioned properties. Any violations of its use without authorized consent shall result in a criminal complaint, law suit and the parties involved shall be aliened pursuant to the Aborigine Moors of Amexem charter, fee schedule and master lien.